Hosted Document Review & Analysis
OmniX is a powerful cloud-based review and analysis platform offered as a fully managed service – ideal for law firms and corporate legal departments that want to outsource matters to augment existing technology, resources and processes.
No investments in hardware or software, maintenance or scaling of any kind are required – we take care of all that for you, along with 24x365 processing, production and other data-related services, dedicated project management and client support.
OmniX provides secure access and 99.9% uptime from our ISO 27001-certified datacenters. Advanced features are customizable to your needs:
- Manage secure, multi-party access with multi-tiered user hierarchies down to the document level
- Access a complete audit trail with automated checklists, peer validation and document-level reporting
- Search using Boolean, proximity, exact phrase, relational, clustering and concept searching
- Phonetically search, filter and review audio and video files – with the ability to play, stop, replay, and jump to a desired location within a file
- Apply redactions to native files, including Microsoft Excel™ files, without interruption to workflow – there is no TIFFing or OCRing
- Quickly redact documents using automated redaction and inverse redaction functionality
- Instantly identify what languages a document contains with Foreign Language Identifier, which supports more than 115 languages
- Review and annotate documents in TIFF, PDF, HTML and native applications with highlighting, annotations, redaction and coding capabilities
- Streamline workflow with OmniX Review Manager and automate document batching and distribution to monitor review progress
- Quickly identify key individuals and communications with E-mail Analytics
- Automate document prioritization and enhance QC with integrated CategoriX technology-assisted review
- Manage multiple matters on a single site